Duly completed application form is to be submitted along with requisite processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (Non-refundable) to be paid as per any of two modes specified below:
I. Option 1: Pay Rs. 1525/- through cash at all ICICI Bank branches through a Challan (PDF document) which is to be downloaded and printed from this website before making the payment.
II. Option 2: Pay through a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of "BITS, Pilani" payable at
1. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Pilani (Code: 10398) (OR)
2. UCO Bank, Vidya Vihar, Pilani (Code: 0150) (OR)
3. State Bank of India, Pilani (Code: 11309) (OR)
4. ICICI Bank Jhunjhunu (Branch Code 0799)
5. In case of Demand Draft drawn on at any other bank (payable at Jaipur), a Demand Draft for Rs. 1600/-, should be submitted.
Please check the demand draft and ensure that it is correct and complete in all aspects such as date, drawee name, bank manager signature, name and code of issuing bank branch and drawee bank branch, amount in words and figures.
In the draft, you must ensure that "Payee" / "Pay" to NAME is written only as “BITS, Pilani” and nothing else.
Please ensure that the Application number and Applicant’s name is written clearly on the backside of the demand draft.
Please note down the unique application number assigned to the application form downloaded from the BITS website.