1. Jaichandran V V, Angayarkanni N, Coral Karunakaran, Bhanulakshmi IM, Jagadeesh V. Diffusion of lidocaine buffered to an Optimal pH across the Endotracheal tube cuff – An in-vitro study. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia 2008: 52(5): 536-540.
2. Jaichandran V V , Bhanulakshmi IM “Anaesthetist’s Role in IOP control” The Journal of British Ophthalmic Anaesthesia Society, 2008: 18-27.
3. Jaichandran V V, Bhanulakshmi IM, Jagadeesh V, Sujatha R, Kavitha Devi J, Manimaran. A multimodal approach to Post-operative pain relief in children undergoing ambulatory eye surgery. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia 2008:52(6): 794-799.
4. Jaichandran V V, Bhanulakshmi IM, Jagadeesh V. Intracuff buffered lidocaine versus saline or air – A comparative study for smooth extubation in patients with hyperactive airways undergoing eye surgery. SAJAA 2009; 15(2): 11-14.
5. Jaichandran V V, Bhanulakshmi IM. The Uncooperative patient: the sugeon’s nightmare. How does the anaesthetist manage?. The Journal of British Ophthalmic Anaesthesia Society, 2009:55-58.
6. Jaichandran V V, Bhanulakshmi IM, Sujatha R, Kavitha Devi J, Thennarasu Ragavendra. A method of Endotracheal Tube Cuff inflation in paediatric patients undergoing general anaesthesia - A pilot study. SAARC J. Anaesth.2010; (2):184-187.
7. Jaichandran V V, Vijaya L, Ronnie Jacob George, Bhanulaksmi Indermohan. Peribulbar anesthesia for cataract surgery: Effect of lidocaine warming and alkalinization on injection pain, motor and sensory nerve blockade. Indian J Ophthalmol 2010;58:105-8. .